- 6501 Congress Hall, James City County, VA 23188
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1664 Sqft
- Just the right size! Beautiful Patio Home located in Colonial Heritage, active adult 55+ is easy maintenance so you can enjoy the amenities of this beautiful neighborhood. Gleaming hardwood floors. Open floor plan. Great Room with corner fireplace. Eat-in Kitchen with granite, stainless and breakfast bar. Master bedroom has hardwoods, walk-in closet and updated bath with walk-in shower. other bedrooms with hardwood floors. 2 car Garage. Corner lot. Standby generator. Whole house humidifier. Underground irrigation.
- 9101 Manorwood Way, James City County, VA 23168
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3954 Sqft
- 3.09 Acres zoned A-1 in Upper James City County! Located in The Retreat! Stately Transitional style home has 3 levels of living space! Nice size rooms, hardwood floors and loads of privacy and views! Open floor plan. Great Room has a cozy gas fireplace. All season sun room. Eat-in kitchen with granite & breakfast bar. Formal Dining Room has wainscoting and crown. Home office. Upstairs Master suite with hardwoods and walk-in closet. 3 other bedrooms up. Full finished basement with possible 5th bedroom & full bath. C ...
- 5516 Swan Rd, James City County, VA 23188
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3118 Sqft
- Located in Mallard Hill, spacious 10 room Colonial is on a .60 acre wooded lot. 2 Car garage and fenced in backyard! NEWLY refinished hardwood flooring! New carpet! Updated eat-in Kitchen features new granite countertops and stainless appliances. It's open to the huge Great Room that has vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors and cozy gas fireplace. Double staircase. Home office can be a possible 1st floor bedroom, there is a closet & window. Upstairs Master Suite with new carpet and private bath. Large Bonus room too! ...
- 2223 Moonlight Pt, James City County, VA 23185
- 5 Beds · 5 Baths · 3651 Sqft
- BETTER THAN NEW! Built in 2018 by HH Hunt Homes, this spacious and modern Craftsman style Farmhouse has 3, 651 sqft and has 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths. Huge 3 car garage with storage. Open floor plan. Hardwood floors. Lots of upgrades! Gorgeous Kitchen with stainless and quartz is open to the Great Room. Sliding door access to the screened in porch with nature views. Formal Dining & Living Room. 1st floor in-law suite with full bath. Upstairs is the Master bedroom, loft, and 3 other bedrooms with walk-in closets. Custom ...
- 5541 Farmers Dr, New Kent County, VA 23011
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 3000 Sqft
- 173+/- ACRES IN NEW KENT. PARENT TRACT SURVEY- CAN BE SUBDIVIDED. ZONED A-1. Gorgeous farmland includes about 75 cleared acres and backs up to a fresh water lake. Built in 1987, this ranch has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and home office. Home has a stand-by generator. Roof, HVAC & water heater replaced in 2010. Outbuildings include a 4000 sqft barn with plumbing & electric. Also a 20' X 30' building. Long gravel driveway. PRIVACY Galore! Convenient to Williamsburg & Richmond.
- 3528 Barretts Ferry Dr, James City County, VA 23185
- 5 Beds · 5 Baths · 5583 Sqft
- WATERFRONT on 4.15 Acres in Williamsburg, 23185! Escape to your private retreat! Custom built by Michael C. Brown, this gorgeous 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath brick Colonial with an oversized 3 car garage is ready! Pier, dock, bulkhead and 2 boat lifts! Zoned A-1 and no HOA, this is where memories are made! River views from almost every room. Gorgeous sunsets! Hardwood and marble floors, crown molding and 4 fireplaces. 2 Master suites. Long driveway and very private on a cul-de-sac location!